Saturday, February 16, 2008

Welcome!

This is the first blog entry at birdsong flowers!

I am very excited about what this year will bring. So far, I've been learning all about the flower industry and am building a portfolio! I have done flowers for a couple private events and sold a few items over Christmas. I have a wedding booked for the summer and I can't wait to dig in. After doing the flowers at my own wedding, I think it will be much more enjoyable to help someone else on their big day! So here goes!

Here is some of what I have already done:


3 comments:

Jane February 17, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

I'm a big fan, if I ever get married, you are hired. (I'm just having trouble finding the groom)

regan June 13, 2008 at 5:02 AM  

whoop! whoop!
congratulations on your new biz. it's exciting and brave of you! you so need to do what makes you happiest!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP